may refer to:
Chemistry and biology
Physics and mechanical engineering
Mathematics and economics
- Absorption law, in mathematics, an identity linking a pair of binary operations
- Absorption (economics), the total demand of an economy for goods and services both from within and without
- Adsorption, the formation of a liquid or gas film on a solid surface
- Digestion, the uptake of substances by the gastrointestinal tract
- Flow (psychology), a state of total mental "absorption"
HighBeam Research, Inc. © Copyright 2009.