is a shortened form of Abigail
and may refer to:
- Abby Dalton, an American actress
- Abby Hoffman, a former Canadian track and field athlete.
- Abby Kelley, an American abolitionist and radical social reformer.
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, a prominent socialite and philanthropist and the second-generation matriarch of the renowned Rockefeller family
- Abby Rockefeller Mauzé, the first child and only daughter of Abby Rockefeller and John Davison Rockefeller, Jr.
- Abby Singer, a production manager and assistant director in film between the 1950s and the 1980s.
- Abby Travis, an American musician
- Abby Wambach, an Olympic medalist and professional soccer player.
- Abby Winters, an Australian-based pornographic or erotic model
- Abby Whiteside, an influential and controversial piano teacher
- Abby (singer), a female Japanese popular music artist
- Dear Abby, a syndicated personal advice column
- Tropical Storm Abby, the name used for three tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean, and three tropical cyclones in the Western Pacific Ocean
It has also been used in fiction: