Zeit (meaning "time" in German) is a 1972 album by the German electronic music group Tangerine Dream. The style of this album is slower and more atmospheric than their previous albums. Indeed, it was considered to be a joke at the time because of its extreme avant garde nature. Florian Fricke from the Munich-based group Popol Vuh, playing Moog synthesizer, and four cellists appear on the first track. The album cover by Edgar Froese depicts a solar eclipse.
- "Birth of Liquid Plejades" – 19:54
- "Nebulous Dawn" – 17:56
- "Origin of Supernatural Probabilities" – 19:34
- "Zeit" – 16:58
- Florian Fricke – Moog synthesizer on "Birth of Liquid Pleijades"
- Steve Schroyder – Organ outro on "Birth of Liquid Pleijades"
- The Cologne Cello Quartet — Cello intro on "Birth of Liquid Plejades"
- Christian Vallbracht
- Joachim von Grumbcow
- Hans Joachim Brüne
- Johannes Lücke
- Dieter Dierks – Recording Engineer
- Berling, Michael Zeit. Voices in the Net. Retrieved on 2007-12-19..