is the sequel to Zegapain XOR
. The game is based on the anime series
of the same name and continues the storyline from XOR. This game has a very special online mode because this is the first game to allow cross-disc online play meaning that people who own XOR can also play against people with NOT. The game has over 3,000 ways to customize your character.
- A Gards-orm replica of Toga Vital, the hero of Zegapain XOR, created from his lost character and memory data salvaged by Gards-orm. He controls the Anti-Zega Coatlicue and acts as the protagonist of Zegapain NOT.
Calm (Rie Kugimiya)
- A Wizard for the Gards-orm, who is skilled in close range combat and appears in Zegapain NOT. While resembling Sin, Calm's serious personality is copied from the data of an unknown Celebrant suspected to be Kaminagi Ryoko, the heroine from the anime series.
Nemmon (Atsuko Enomoto)
- A test Wizard for the Gards-orm, but was assigned to the battlefield when her abilities proved to be invaluable. She is thought to be as skilled as Meivelle Transferre from Zegapain XOR.
Klarca (Mai Nakahara)
- Taciturn and dedicated to her duty, Klarca is a Gards-orm Wizard. She excels in the processing of information and reconnaissance missions.
Nahusha (Unshō Ishizuka)
- The Oceanus class ship Larnax's commander of Gards-orm side. The etymology of his name is likely Nahusa, a name of a king from Hindu mythology who became a snake because of a curse.
Coraggio (Kazuya Nakai)
- A gunner for the Gards-orm, who is harsh and uprighteous in character. He has trouble seeing good in the world and apparently resists and despises Naga and the origin of the Gards-orm. He has been involved in battles involving the Oceanus' class ships.
Nimbus (Maaya Sakamoto)
- A gunner for the Gards-orm and a member of the S.D. Elite. She holds some antipathy towards Toga Dupe when he is also appointed to the elite and considers him a "human fake".