"Yellowstone" most often refers to Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone may also refer to:
Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone Lake, the largest body of water in Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone Falls, two major waterfalls on the Yellowstone River, within Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, United States
- Yellowstone Caldera, a volcanic caldera in Yellowstone National Park
- Fort Yellowstone, U.S. Army fort near Mammoth Hot Springs
- Yellowstone Trail, the first transcontinental automobile highway across the northern United States
- Yellowstone River, a tributary of the Missouri River
- Yellowstone County - the most populous county in Montana; its county seat is Billings
- The Yellowstone Club - an exclusive resort community near Big Sky, Montana, opened in 1998
- Yellowstone, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Lafayette County
- Yellowstone Lake State Park, a state park in Wisconsin.
- Yellowstone Project, a Boeing Company project to replace its entire civil aircraft portfolio with advanced technology aircraft.
- 2-8-8-4, a locomotive type nicknamed "Yellowstone"
- Yellowstone, a 1936 film