John Reginald Lopes Yarde-Buller, 3rd Baron Churston
(9 November 1873
–19 April 1930
) was a British peer
Yarde-Buller was the only son of the 2nd Baron Churston and his wife, Barbara, the only child of Sir Hastings Yelverton and the 20th Baroness Grey de Ruthyn. He became a Lieutenant-Colonel in the short-lived 3rd Resident Battalion of the Scots Guards and fought in the Second Boer War from 1900-01. He was also aide-de-camp to The Lord Curzon, Viceroy of India from 1902-03 and then to The Duke of Connaught from 1904-06.
On 24 April 1907, he married the music hall singer, Denise Orme and they had six children, most of whom were known for their high-profile marriages and divorces:
- Hon. Joan Barbara (1908-1997), married (1) G/Capt Loel Guinness, divorced 1936 (2) Prince Aly Khan, divorced 1949 (3) the 2nd Viscount Camrose.
- Richard Francis Roger Yarde-Buller, 4th Baron Churston (1910-1991)
- Hon. John Reginald Henry (1915-1962), soldier.
- Hon. Denise Margaret (1916-2005), married the 5th Baron Ebury, divorced 1954.
- Lydia Russell, Duchess of Bedford (1917-2006)
- Hon. Primrose Lillian (b. 1918), married the 7th Earl Cadogan, divorced 1960.
In 1910, Yarde-Buller inherited his father's title and he and his wife divorced in 1928. When he died in 1930, his eldest son inherited his title and his former wife was remarried to the 7th Duke of Leinster in 1946.