Yancy the Yo-Yo Boy
is the 47th episode of Robot Chicken
List of Skits
A man's visit to the chiropractor takes an unexpected turn
When an asteroid hurtling towards earth threatens all life on the planet, the dinosaurs decide that the solution is to fly onto the asteroids surface and destroy it, as in the popular movie Armageddon
. The dinosaurs failed. This turns out to be a story by George W. Bush
This is Going to Hurt Me
A man warns his son "This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you" before drilling himself in the head.
competes against one of the Bratz
on the popular MTV Show Exposed
Stand For the Anthem
When it comes to the National Anthem, a paraplegic
man can't stand for it.
A look at the dysfunctional family life of Beetlejuice
What happens when the results of an archery contest are brought into dispute?
I'd Gladly Pay You Tuesday
finds himself facing Popeye
's fists after he is unable to "pay him Tuesday for a hamburger today."
A nerd who fantasizes about being a superhero finds an alien super suit, with less than stellar results. Bill Maxwell arrives and uses his unconscious body to help save the world. When he returns the nerd to his house, the alien reappears to reclaim the suit and manual due to they got the address wrong. After the alien leaves, the nerd is left naked and two girls take a picture of his tiny penis with their picture cellphone
when he regains conscious.
When Fred Flintstone's brakes are damaged, does he go to a hospital or a mechanic?
A look at the fabulous crib of Richie Rich.
- Seth Green - Announcer, Beetlejuice, Cadbury, Chiropractor, Dater's Friend, Friar Tuck, George W. Bush, J. Wellington Wimpy, Man, Nerd, Richie Rich
- Candace Bailey - Barbie, Girl, Lydia Deitz
- Michael Benyaer - Sheriff of Nottingham
- Dave Coulier - Fred Flintstone, Popeye
- Robert Culp - Bill Maxwell
- Eden Espinosa - Beetlejuice's Wife, Girl, Yasmin
- Breckin Meyer - Alien, Dater, Richard Rich
- Tom Root - Cashier
- The song used in the Greatest American Nerd is a parody of the theme from The Greatest American Hero using references to the fact that Maxwell is played by Robert Culp.
- The Richie Rich sketch is a direct take on MTV's 'Cribs'.