Yakutsk Airport (Russian: Аэропо́рт Яку́тск) is an airport in Yakutsk, Russia. It has two runways and a capacity of 700 passengers per hour.
The airport is hub for five regional airlines, including Yakutia Airlines and Sakha Avia.
Construction of the airport started in 1931 and was used as a stopover for American planes flying to Europe during World War II. The present international terminal is from 1996.
Airlines and destinations
- The list is incomplete
- Aeroflot (Moscow-Sheremetievo)
- Domodedovo Airlines (Moscow-Domodedovo)
- KrasAir (Irkutsk, Krasnojarsk)
- S7 Airlines (Novosibirsk)
- Vladivostok Avia (Vladivostok)
- Yakutia Airlines (Blagoveschensk, Cherskiy, Harbin, Irkutsk, Khabarovsk, Krasnodar, Magadan, Moscow-Vnukovo, Neryungri, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Saint-Petersburg, Seoul-Incheon, Vladivostok)