is a utility by The Iconfactory
& ARTIS Software that can measure
any element displayed on screen. The idea behind the program is that designers can check the size of their work against real-world computer display measurements and be able to measure their work as well.
- Dimensions show the pixel size (for both X and Y dimensions) of any object within a color range under the mouse.
- Rulers measuring pixel size in both X and Y dimensions are shown over the screen and can be rotated 360 degrees.
- Screens overlays common screen resolutions along with the area of webpages visible to common browsers within those resolutions.
- Loupe is an adjustable magnifying glass that shows the specific pixel color under the mouse.
- Guides are vertical and horizontal guide lines displayed over the screen to be used as guides.
- Frames of to custom sizes can shown on-screen.
- Crosshair shows the pixel coordinates of the cursor on the monitor.