Wynyard Park is a small park in the of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Wynyard Park is located in the Sydney central business district and is bounded by York Street and Carrington Street. Surrounded by modern high-rise buildings it is one of the most densely built-up and intensively used parks in Sydney. Entrances to Wynyard railway station are located on the north-eastern and north-western corners of the park.
Wynyard Park is a popular place for office workers to eat lunch. Also, many bus services to the northern suburbs originate their journeys in the streets bordering the park.
At the northern end of the park is a statue from 1890 of the Reverend J.D. Lang, the Presbryterian minister who founded the Scot's Church in 1826. His statue is close to the Scots Church the main Presbryterian church in central Sydney.
When the Sydney underground railways (now part of the CityRail network) were constructed in 1927, Wynyard railway station was constructed by excavating the park and then rebuilding the park after the station had been constructed.