Wormwood is an album by moe. It was released on February 4, 2003 by Fatboy Records.
Wormwood is considered an interesting album for the way it was recorded. The band took live recordings of their new songs from various Summer 2002 shows onward and interlaced them with studio takes. For this reason, there are sometimes cheers of the crowd evident (such as during the beginning of Bullet). Also, the album can be viewed as one seamless track, with the instrumental tracks bridging the gaps (segues) into the next.
2004 Jammy Award winner for best studio album.
- "Not Coming Down"
- "Rumble Strip"
- "Crab Eyes"
- "Kyle's Song"
- "Bend Sinister"
- "Shoot First"
- "Edison Laugh Record"
- Vinnie Amico: percussion, drums
- Rob Derhak: bass, vocals, photography
- Chuck Garvey: guitar, piano, vocals, photography
- Jim Loughlin: percussion, mallets, piccolo bass, MIDI mallets
- Al Schnier: guitar, keyboards, vocals, editing, drum loop
Becca Childs Derhak: art direction, cover design
Scott Elmquist: photography
Bill Emmons: engineer, mixing
Fred Kevorkian: mastering
Mike Lapierre: assistant engineer