Wolverhampton was a parliamentary constituency centred on the town of Wolverhampton in Staffordshire. It elected two Members of Parliament to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
The constituency was created under the Great Reform Act, and first used at the 1832 general election. It was abolished by the Redistribution of Seats Act 1885, when it was replaced for the 1885 general election by three new single-member constituencies: Wolverhampton East, Wolverhampton South and Wolverhampton West.
|Year||1st Member||1st Party||2nd Member||2nd Party|
|1832||William Wolryche-Whitmore||Richard Fryer|
|1835||Charles Pelham Villiers||Liberal||Thomas Thornley|
|1859||Sir Richard Bethell||Liberal|
|1861||Thomas Matthias Weguelin|
|1880||Henry Hartley Fowler||Liberal|
|1832||constituency divided: see Wolverhampton East, Wolverhampton South and Wolverhampton West.|