Wisbech East was a railway station in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. It was opened in 1848 and was on the Great Eastern Railway network, serving trains on the branch from Watlington in Norfolk and the March line to the West. The line closed in 1968 as part of the Beeching Axe. It was located by, and occasionally known as, 'Victoria Road'. The station building has survived and is now a centre for children with learning difficulties.