|Census count starting from 1962 Population without double counting|
The railway was opened on the 9th May 1872 and was used principally from freight, although some passengers were carried.
It was finally closed on the 10th November 1993. It served the following communes:
Longpré-les-Corps-Saints / Bettencourt-Rivière / Airaines / Allery / Wiry-au-Mont / Forceville / Oisemont / Cerisy-Buleux / Martainneville / Saint-Maxent / Vismes-au-Val / Maisnières / Longroy and Gamaches