"Wingwood House" was a neo-colonial home in Bar Harbor, Maine. Built in 1927 for Edward Stotesbury as a summer "cottage". Architects Magaziner, Eberhard & Harris to remodeled the home in 1925. The resulting 80-room “cottage” with a 30-room servants’ wing was heated by 56 electric wall heaters, five hot air furnaces, and 26 hand-carved marble fireplaces imported from Europe. The house had 28 bathrooms and 52 telephones with 23 extensions. Eva Roberts Cromwell Stotesbury was an active member of society in Bar Harbour. The home was demolished in the 1954 to make way for Blue Nose Ferry Terminal. It is now the location of the Marine Atlantic Terminal.