was Warrington Wolves
' old ground before moving to the Halliwell Jones Stadium
. It held just over 9,000, after substantial decreases for crowd safety. It was their home for well over 100 years, and the move to new ground was widely considered long overdue; one of the stands was deemed unsafe, there was no disabled access, and seating for just over 500.
In 1888 with increasing crowds, a new stand for the supporters was built. The Brian Bevan stand was built in 1983 after the old stand was gutted by a fire causing £300,000 worth of damage.
It was scheduled for demolition when the club moved out in 2003, but the council kept it open, and Warrington Woolston Rovers, and Warrington Wizards now play their home games there.