is a three-letter abbreviation
with multiple meanings, as described below:
- Wac Corporal, the first U.S. sounding rocket
- Walker Art Center, a modern art museum in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Washington Administrative Code, code of administrative regulations of Washington, USA
- Washington College of Chestertown, Maryland, USA
- Weighted average cost of capital, a term used in inventory management and accounting
- Western Athletic Conference, an American college sports league.
- Wholesale Acquisition Cost represents a pharmaceutical manufacturer's published catalog or list price for a drug product to wholesalers. WAC does not represent actual transaction prices and does not include prompt pay or other discounts, rebates or reductions in price.
- Widad Casablanca (or Widad Athletic Club), a Moroccan sports club.
- Wide Angle Collimated, a type of TV-monitor based system that uses optics to present an image to the viewer, at a distant focus. Sometimes called a 'WAC window'. See also under 'Collimation'.
- Wide Awake Club, a British children's television series from the 1980s
- Wide Awake Club, a radical wing of the Republican Party in the United States.
- Wireless Access Core, Core system of a wireless access network
- Women's Army Corps
- Worked All Continents, one of the awards issued by the International Amateur Radio Union.
- World aeronautical chart
- World Affairs Council, an American international relations organization
- Writing Across the Curriculum, a movement aimed at integrating writing into all academic courses
- Web Admission Control, a mechanism to prevent performance degradation due to overload on webservers
- World Association of Copepodologists, a non-profit organization promoting research on copepods.
- Windsor Airsoft Club