can refer to:
- Wheel, the circular object that, together with an axle, rolls to allow low friction in motion
- Breaking wheel, a medieval execution device
- Dharmacakra, in Hinduism and the Buddha's teaching of the path to enlightenment. It is also sometimes translated as wheel of doctrine or wheel of law. A similar symbol is also in use in Jainism.
- English Wheel, a metalworking tool used to form sheet metal
- Ferris wheel
- Hamster wheel, an exercise toy used by pet rodents
- Steering wheel
- Water wheel, a wheel for extracting power from water
- Wheel clamp, a device designed to restrict the use of a wheel
- Wheel house, position from where a ship is steered
- Wheel of Fortune (US game show), a television game show
- Wheel (Unix term), In computing, a user group with a system setting that provides additional special system privileges that empower a user to execute restricted commands that ordinary user accounts cannot access.
- In the Judeo-Christian Tradition may refer to Thrones or Ophanim
- The Wheel, a 1993 Rosanne Cash album
- The Wheel, a common nickname for the Ace to Five straight in poker games.