A werewolf (Werwolf) is a person who changes into a wolf in mythology.
Werewolf, Werwolf, or Wehrwolf may also refer to:
- Hypertrichosis, a condition sometimes called werewolf syndrome
- Wehrwolf, one of Hitler's Führer Headquarters, 1942 to 1943 in Winnica (Ukraine)
- Werwolf, a Nazi plan at the end of World War II for partisan resistance groups against the Allies
- The Wolfsangel symbol is sometimes called Werewolf in the context of its Nazi or Neo-Nazi use
- The Kamov Ka-50, a Russian military attack helicopter, is sometimes called "Werewolf"
In film and television:
- Werewolf, an announced codename for Fedora 8 release