Wellow railway station was a station on the Somerset and Dorset Joint Railway at Wellow in the county of Somerset in England. Opened on 20 July 1874, the station consisted of two platforms, a goods yard and sidings, controlled from an 18 lever signal box.
The station closed to goods in 1963: passenger services were withdrawn when the SDJR closed on 7 March 1966.
The station is now a private house, and the signalbox at the northern end of the down platform has also been converted for residential use. The station's canopy is still visible from nearby green space where the rail track ran south of the station. The house sports a weather vane with a steam engine finial.