Weil Hall (formerly the Engineering Industries Building) is a historic building at Stadium Road and Gale Lemerand Drive (North-South Drive) on the University of Florida campus in Gainesville, Florida, United States. On June 24, 2008, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Built in sections between 1947 and 1949, it was designed by the Florida Board of Control's third architect Guy Fulton in the Collegiate Gothic architectural style begun by William Augustus Edwards the first BOC architect in 1905 and continued by his successor Rudolph Weaver, the second BOC architect. It was to be, however, one of the last buildings on campus to remain true to that style. It was named for Joseph Weil, dean of the College of Engineering.