is a shape in three or higher dimensions.
Cube may also refer to:
- Cube (algebra), the third power of a number
- Cube (band), a rock band from Athens, Greece
- Cube (band), Italian disco band
- Cube (computer game), a first-person shooter computer game
- Cube (Playstation Portable game), a PSP game developed by Metia Interactive and published by D3 in 2007.
- Cube film series, a series of films including:
- Nissan Cube, a Japanese motor vehicle
- Power Mac G4 Cube, a computer released by Apple
- Cube bikes, a German bike brand
The Cube may refer to:
Cube may also be used for:
- Cubé, a flowering plant of the legume family
- CuBe, an alloy of copper and beryllium
- Cube Records, a record label
- Borg Cube, a Borg starship from Star Trek
- Cube, an office desk Cubicle
- Gelatinous Cube, a fictional Dungeons & Dragons monster
- Ice Cube, a rapper, often referred to simply as "Cube"
- Nintendo GameCube, often referred to as cube for short
- Rubik's Cube, a six coloured mechanical puzzle game
- Data cube, a three- (or higher) dimensional array of values
- Lemarchand's box from the Hellraiser series of films.