Watch Mare Nostrum: Panerai
Mare Nostrum (disambiguation)
may refer to:
- Mare Nostrum, the Roman term for the Mediterranean Sea, adopted by Italian nationalists and fascists.
- Mare Nostrum (novel), a Spanish-language novel by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
- MareNostrum, one of the most powerful supercomputers in Europe.
- Watch Mare Nostrum: Panerai, an original prototype watch designed in 1943 for Italian Navy officers
- Mare Nostrum (swimming), a series of 3-4 swim meets held in early summer along the Côte D'Azur
- Mare Nostrum, an album by Paolo Fresu, Richard Galliano and Jan Lundgren
- Mare Nostrum (board game), a 2003 board game by Serge Laget
- Red Orchestra: Mare Nostrum, a mod to the Red Orchestra mod of Unreal Tournament
- Mare Nostrum (album), a 2008 album by Stormlord