can refer to several things:
- Wahoo, a board game similar to Parchisi and indential to Milton Bradley's game Aggravation, with the goal being to move marbles from a starting region all the way around the board to the safety zone.
- The wahoo Acanthocybium solandri, a dark blue scombrid fish found worldwide in tropical and subtropical seas.
- Wahoo, Nebraska, an American city.
- Wahoos, an unofficial nickname for sports teams of the University of Virginia, officially referred to as the Cavaliers.
- Wahoo Studios, an independent video game developer based in Orem, Utah.
- Chief Wahoo, a mascot for the Cleveland Indians baseball team.
- Wahoo McDaniel, a professional athlete turned professional wrestler.
- Wahoo is one of the common names of the Eastern Burning-bush Euonymus atropurpureus, a spindle native to eastern North America.
- Wahoo was the Creek name for the Winged Elm Ulmus alata (and is still one of its common names).
- Two planned and two completed submarines of the United States Navy have been named USS Wahoo:
- The first USS Wahoo (SS-238), a Gato-class submarine, commanded by "Mush" Morton, became famous during World War II.
- The second Wahoo (SS-518), a Tench-class submarine, was assigned the name, but was canceled before her keel was laid down.
- The third Wahoo (SS-516), a Tench-class submarine, was laid down, but she was cancelled before being launched.
- The fourth USS Wahoo (SS-565), a Tang-class submarine, served during the Cold War.
- Wahoo is a type of inedible fruit.
- "Wahoo!" can be used as an exclamation of joy or excitement.
- Wahoo's Fish Taco, an American fast-casual restaurant chain.