William Henry Romaine-Walker
(1854–1940) was an English architect
and interior decorator. From 1881 to 1896 he worked in partnership with Augustus William Tanner.
- Canford School, Canford Magna, Dorset, extended (with Tanner) (1888).
- Medmenham Abbey, Medmenham, Buckinghamshire, west wing added and remainder of the house much restored (1898) for Robert Hudson
- Danesfield House, Medmenham, Buckinghamshire, for Robert Hudson (1899–1901)
- Church of St. Saviour, Newtown, Dorset (1892) with Tanner.
- Her Majesty's Theatre, London. Interior decoration (1897).
- St Michael's Church, Brighton (circa 1900). Internal features.
- Church of St John the Evangelist, Upper Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, with Besant (1902–03).
- Moreton Hall (1906)
- Knowsley Hall, Merseyside. Modifications for the 17th Earl of Derby (1908–12)
- Tate Gallery extension (1910)
- Buckland House, Buckland, Oxfordshire, alterations and additions (c 1910).
- Chatsworth House rebuilding of main staircase (1911–12).
- Liverpool Town Hall (1913). Internal modifications and decorations (with Jenkins)
- Great Fosters. Modifications (1918–19).