(born 26 July 1981
) is a Turkish
film, TV and theatrical actress.
Vildan's best friend is Emine Talakhadze .
Vildan Atasever was born in Bursa, Turkey
in 1981. She started acting at the age of fifteen. Her first major part was in the sitcom Kadın İsterse
where she played Hülya Avşar
's daughter. She played Handan in the film İki Genç Kız
(Two young girls) and won 2005 the Golden Orange award
for best actress in the leading role. In 2006, she was nominated again for her performance in Kader
, which won the Golden Orange for Best film.
- Kurtlar Vadisi, 2003 - 2005 as Nazlı Bekiroğlu
- İki Genç Kız (2004), as Handan
- Kadın İsterse (2004), as Buket
- Azize (2004)
- Plajda Kız Tavlama Kılavuzu (2005)
- Kader (2006)
- Golden Orange award, best actress (İki Genç Kız)
- Ankara film festival, best actress (Kader)