Rosyth Marine Services was started in 1996 to provide marine services to Rosyth Royal Dockyard, Fife, Scotland after the withdrawal of the Ministry of Defence. They operate two Dog class tugs for Babcock Rosyth Defense Ltd (BRDL) as well as their own fleet of vessels and barges.
- St Margaret: Twin Voith Tractor Tug,
- Isabel: Single Voith tractor Tug,
- Watercourse: Single Screw Water Tanker,
- Barge 1604: Fuel Bunker Barge,
- Barge 1508: Fuel Bunker Barge,
- Barge 1906TC: Tank Cleaning Barge,
- Pollution Cat: Water Skiming Anti Pollution Barge,
- Deerhound: Twin Screw Berthing Tug,
- Elkhound: Twin Screw Berthing Tug.