|Laid down:||September 1944|
|Launched:||28 October 1944|
|Draught:||9 ft 7 in|
Her primary function was to support the Navy in the New York area. There she provided assistance in the vicinity of anchorages and piers for berthing and docking evolutions. She also provided towing services and waterfront fire protection, and served as an inner harbor patrol craft.
At the end of hostilities she was placed out of service and berthed with reserve units of the 16th Fleet at Green Cove Springs, Fla.
She was reactivated in August 1946 and assigned 6th Naval District duties in the immediate area of Charleston, S.C. Reclassified YTM–393 in February 1962, she continued to serve in support of the active forces of the Navy into 1970.