Education: Graduated from Electro-technical school "Rade Koncar" in Belgrade and is currently a student of sport management at the Academy of Sports in Belgrade
• 1989. begins his folklore "career" as a dancer at the age of 4 in the art and cultural society "Skojevac" which later changed it’s name to VTS "NOVI BEOGRAD"
• 2002. at the age of 17 is appointed the position of the assistant artistic director to Mr. Vojin Jovanovic, who is the founder of the above mentioned ensemble, starts work with two junior groups age 5-12
• 2003. sets in motion an initiative to "bring culture" to the territory of New Belgrade and receives support from various other ensembles and cultural collectives
• 2004. in July, becomes one of the organizers of the hugely successful international festival "NEW BELGRADE’S SUMMER 2004" on the open stage at the pier of Sava, also, at his initiative, VTS "NOVI BEOGRAD" starts holding seminars of original folklore dances with the participation of many renowned choreographers such as Desa Djordjevic and Veroslav Ristic among others. These seminars are held several times a year and are frequently visited by artistic directors and their assistants from all over Serbia
• 2004. in October is one of the organizers of the "GENERATIONS MEET" folklore festival organized by VTS "NOVI BEOGRAD"
• 2005. in August, as an organizer, sets in motion a revival of the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL "GOLDEN CROSS OF MOTHER ANGELINA" in Jakovo which was founded in the memory of mother Angelina and the "Fenek" monastery in Jakovo
• 2007. in April, as one of the organizers, he brings to life the INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL "KEEPERS OF THE FOLKLORE TRADITIONS" in Ugrinovci. This festival aimed to mark the start of construction on a new school in Ugrinovci and expand the cultural life of this part of the town
• 2007. in June is one of the organizers of the "GENERATIONS MEET" folklore festival hosted by VTS "NOVI BEOGRAD"
• 25.08.2007. sets up a meeting with close people affiliated with the cause and founds the CULTURAL COALITION "SUMADIJSKI OPANAK". Besides nurturing the national folklore, culture and tradition this coalition has a goal of inspiring young people to take social responsibility and be active within the community
• 2007. in November, takes part in a popular TV show "Plesom do snova", produced by TV PINK, as a choreographer of "Vranjanski cocek" to Mr. Branislav Lecic and miss Jelena Markovic.
• 03.03.2008. becomes the youngest member of International Dance Council CID-UNESCO, a United Nations organization for culture, education and science
• 03.05.2008. as a reward for CID-UNESCO membership, is among the select few who are first to be granted the new edition of passport for the Republic of Serbia