The runestone U 1011, carved in the 11th century, was moved from Rasbo to Uppsala in the 17th century. In 1867 it was exhibited in the Exposition Universelle in Paris. There it was dropped in Le Havre during its return. After having lain there for several decades, it was returned to Uppsala. It now stands in Universitetsparken (the University Park), close to the main building of Uppsala University.
It is an unusual stone in that its creator, Vigmund, raised it in honor of himself.