can mean or be confused with:
- Gun turret, in weapons, a gun mount that swivels, usually mounted on a naval warship, or other weapons platforms like planes, tanks, helicopters, etcetera.
- Turret, in architecture, a small tower that projects from the wall of a building
- Electronics turret, in electronics, a small tubular conductive post positioned on a turret board used as the connecting points in between electronic components
- Turret board, in electronics, a laminate perforated board used to create point-to-point electronic connections between turrets commonly found in guitar amplifiers
- Tourette syndrome, a neurological condition characterized by involuntary movements and sounds