- Tumba is a native musical form that is played in Aruba and Curaçao. Jan Gerard Palm was the first composer to write Tumbas
- Lake Tumba - a lake in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tumba - a town in Botkyrka, Sweden
- Tumba (Skopje) - an ancient Neolithic settlement
- Veluška Tumba - an ancient is an ancient living area from Neolithic times
- Bara Tumba - an ancient living area from Neolithic times
- Tumba Bruk - printer of the Swedish krona banknotes, located in Tumba
- Another spelling for Thumba, India's first rocket launching site.
- Tumba - a Portuguese search engine (www.tumba.pt).
- Tumba (drum) - a rare kind of thin drum
- Tumba francesa (French tumba) is the name for a style of music brought from Haiti to Cuba following the Haitian slave rebellion of 1791.
- Tumba is also the Panamanian colloquial name for a folkloric drum about 3 feet high, a foot across, mounted on a stand. It is struck with the hands.
- The tumba is the largest drum of the conga family.
- Tumba (Vranje) - a village in Vranje municipality, Serbia.