may refer to:
- Troglodyte - a cave dweller.
- Trog - a bar in Hull which was famous in the 70s, 80s and 90s for its rock music
- Trog - a 1970 motion picture starring Joan Crawford.
- Wally Fawkes - a.k.a. "Trog", jazz musician and cartoonist.
- Trog! - An arcade game (produced and released by Midway) involving cavemen, dinosaurs and eggs.
- Trog can also be referring to a dragon monster in the online MMORPG, First Star Online 2.
- A Trog is a type of frog-like enemy seen in the game Drakan: The Ancients' Gates.
- TROG, the Test for Reception of Grammar, a therapy test to measure understanding of grammatical contrasts.
- Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group - Australia and New Zealand's specialist clinical research group for radiation therapy of cancer.
- A Trog is also a type of voluntary Artist-Liaison Officer, working at Dartington International Summer School in Devon, England.
- As a verb: