Definitions

Transpetrol

Transpetrol

Transpetrol is an important Slovak company involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil. In 2006 the company transported a total of 11.145.000 tonnes of crude oil:

Besides transporting oil, Transpetrol is involved also in the storage of oil having a total storage capacity of 520.000 m3

The Slovak Republic owns through the Ministry of Economy 51% of shares in Transpetrol, while the remaining 49% is owned by Yukos Finance B.V.

External links

Search another word or see Transpetrolon Dictionary | Thesaurus |Spanish
Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature