Transcendence may refer to:
- Transcendence (mathematics)
- Transcendental number, a real number that is not the root of any polynomial with rational coefficients
- Transcendental element, an element of a field extension that is not the root of any polynomial with coefficients from the base field
- Transcendental function, a function which does not satisfy a polynomial equation whose coefficients are themselves polynomials
- Transcendence theory, the branch of mathematics dealing with transcendental numbers and algebraic independenece
- Transcendence (philosophy), climbing or going beyond some philosophical concept or limit
- Transcendence (religion), the concept of being entirely above the created universe.
- Transcendentalism, a philosophical movement that advocates that there is an ideal spiritual state that 'transcends' the physical and empirical
- Transcendent theosophy, a school of Islamic philosophy founded by the 17th-century Persian philosopher Mulla Sadra
- Transcendental Perspectivism, a philosophy blending perspectivism and transcendentalism
- Transcendental idealism, a doctrine founded by 18th-century German philosopher Immanuel Kant
- Transcendence (novel), a novel by Charles Sheffield
- Transcendent (novel), a science-fiction novel by Stephen Baxter
- Transcendence (novel), a fantasy novel by R.A. Salvatore
- Transcendence (video game), a science-fiction game by George Moromisato.
- Transcendence (Alice Coltrane album), a jazz album by Alice Coltrane
- Transcendence (Crimson Glory album), a heavy metal album by Crimson Glory
- Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race, the longest foot race in the world.