may refer to:
- Tran, Bulgaria, a small town in Pernik Province, western Bulgaria
- The Committee on Transport and Tourism of the European Parliament
- Tran the alias of a computer programmer who was a member of the American demoscene group Renaissance
- Trần (陳), a Vietnamese surname. In frequency, it is second only to Nguyen as the most common surname from Vietnam. It is the Vietnamese version of the Chinese surname Chen.
- Tran an English surname. A name of ancient Anglo-Saxon origin and comes from the family once having lived in the settlement of Trent in the county of Dorset, or on the banks of the Trent River.
- The Tran Dynasty, who ruled Vietnam from 1225 to 1400
- TRAN, a fictional language created by Andrei Burago
- Tran, a brand of Norwegian cod liver oil
- Tran, a fictional planet in the novel series Janissaries by Jerry Pournelle and Roland J. Green.
- "Tran", an omnibus publication of the second and third novels in the Janissaries series.
- Mass transit; e.g., MarqTran
- The Tran, natives of the planet Tran-Ky-Ky in Alan Dean Foster's novel Icerigger.
- Dr. Tran an internet meme.
Tran is also a vietnamese last name.