(Това́рищ, ) can refer to:
- A Russian word meaning comrade, friend, colleague, or ally. In English, the word "comrade" is often a reference to Soviet communists or communists in general.
- Gorch Fock (1933), a German three-mast barque in the 1930s, used by USSR as Tovarishch until the 1990s, now a museum ship
- Towarzysz, the name of cavalry soldiers in the Polish army since the 16th century
- Tovarich (musical), a 1963 musical play, starring Vivien Leigh
- A play by Robert E. Sherwood that played at the Lyric Theatre (London) in 1935
- Tovarich (film), a 1937 movie based on the play and starring Claudette Colbert and Charles Boyer