Torino-Aeritalia Airport (Italian: Aeroporto Torino-Aeritalia "Edoardo Agnelli" ) , built in 1916, is the historical airport of Turin in north Italy. It is located off Corso Marche, some 5 km from the city centre.
Commercial flights moved to Torino-Caselle in 1953 and today Torino-Aeritalia is used for tourist flights and as a flying school, both for gliding and powered flight. The is also a helipad for the use of air ambulances.
One of the airport’s buildings was redesigned in 1958 by the Torinese architect Carlo Mollino.