is a village and civil parish in West Dorset
, situated in the Toller valley
north west of Dorchester
. The village has a population
of 292 (2001
Like the other Toller villages of Toller Fratrum and Toller Whelme, the name was taken from the river, which is now known as the Hooke. The addition Porcorum means of the pigs in Latin; the village was in the past sometimes known as Swines Toller. but more often as Great Toller.
Toller Porcorum is also an ancient Anglican ecclesiastical parish. The church is dedicated to Saints Peter and Andrew and is remarkable for the drooping chancel
From 1862 to 1975 the village had a railway station on the Bridport Railway.