Several places share the name Tinto
- Tinto is the name of a hill, the highest in the Tinto Hills in southern Scotland.
- The Tinto River is a river in south-western Andalusia, Spain.
- Tinto is an area of Honduras sometimes counted as part of the Mosquito Coast.
- Tinto is a fictional city in the computer game series Suikoden.
- Tinto is also a grape grown in Spain, from which many of the Ribera del Duero wines are produced. It is also an alternative name for wines made from the Grenache grape.