is a double summit separated by a deep ravine
. The feature is located 1 mile
) north of Istind Peak
, on the east side of Ahlmann Ridge
in Queen Maud Land
. Photographed from the air by the German Antarctic Expedition
(1938-39). Mapped by Norwegian cartographers from surveys and air photos by Norwegian-British-Swedish Antarctic Expedition
(NBSAE) (1949-52) and air photos by the Norwegian expedition (1958-59) and named "Tindeklypa" (the summit ravine).