(תיקון) is a Hebrew
word. It has several meanings, all of which are related to Judaism
- Tikkun Olam, the Jewish concept of "mending the world"
- Tikkun, a bimonthly newsmagazine of politics and culture from a progressive Jewish point of view
- Tikkun, a book used when learning to chant Torah portions or for scribing bible text.
- Tikkun refers to the nightly/early morning synagogue readings on the following Jewish holidays: Seventh Day of Passover, Shavuot, Hoshanna Rabbah, and the Seventh of Adar.
- Tikkun HaKlali refers to ten psalms (16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, and 150) that correspond to ten types of melody, that have the power to heal according the Chassidic teacher Rabbi Nachman of Breslov.