Throttle may refer to:
- In an engine the throttle is a valve that regulates the supply of fuel or air and thus controls its power. "Throttle" may also refer to the pedal or lever that the operator manipulates to control the throttle.
- Strangling a person or animal by forcibly squeezing its throat and neck
- Throttle (film), a thriller movie released in 2005
- Throttle (magazine), a Richmond Virginia based alternative music & culture magazine
- Throttle (Biker Mice From Mars character), one of the three main characters of Biker Mice from Mars
- Throttled, an open-source computer network traffic shaper
- "Throttling" may refer to a subscription service's attempt to curb the use of high-consuming customers.