A.F.C. Kempston Rovers is a football club based in Kempston, Bedfordshire, England. For the 2008-09 season, they are members of the United Counties Football League First Division.
They were established in 1884
. They joined the United Counties Football League
. In 2004
, they changed their name from Kempston Rovers F.C.
to their present name.
The club's ground is off Hillgrounds Road, near parkland beside the River Great Ouse
. A new third generation training area has been built with the funding of the The Football Foundation as well as a new set of changing rooms, board room, and physio room.