is Greek for "purpose," "end," or "goal." It can refer to several things:
- Telos (philosophy), the philosophical concept of purpose; it is related to teleology, the study of design, purpose, and intent.
- Tilos (Ancient Greek: Telos), a Greek island in the Dodecanese.
- TELOS (journal), a journal of politics, philosophy, and critical theory, and its accompanying publishing company, Telos Press
- Telos (Star Wars), a planet in the Star Wars universe.
- Telos (Doctor Who), a planet in the television series Doctor Who.
- T-elos, an antagonist in the video game series Xenosaga.
- Telos Publishing Ltd., a publishing company that deals primarily in horror/fantasy and unofficial program guides.
- Telos (computer science), a logic-based knowledge representation language.
- Telos (fanzine), a defunct fanzine.
- Telos (defense company), a defense contractor and software business in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Telos Systems, a manufacturer of equipment for broadcasting stations.