may refer to:
- A yawn is a reflex of deep inhalation and exhalation associated with being tired, with a need to sleep, or from lack of stimulation.
- The Hippo's Yawn is a rock in Western Australia resembling to a yawning hippo.
- A Yawn is a snake-like enemy in the Resident Evil series of videogames.
- A Technicolor Yawn is a slang phrase referring to vomiting.
- YAWN is a recently-invented acronym for "Young and Wealthy [but] Normal", counterposed with terms like "Yuppie".
- The yawning, Poromitra oscitans, is a 7 to 10 centimetres long fish found in tropical and subtropical waters of the indo-Pacific region.
- Yawning Man is also a band.
- Alex Au Waipang, also known by his Internet nom de plume as Yawning Bread, is thought by many to be the founding father of the Singapore gay equality movement.