can refer to any one of several things:
- Tater, dialect term for "potato", see potato (word).
- Tater people, a medieval term for the Norwegian and Swedish Travellers, a group of the Romany people (See also: Tatar (disambiguation))
- A last name of people with roots going back to the Indian desert state of Rajasthan
- Tater, a slang term for a home run in baseball
- A nickname such as Nashville's famous Mark "Tater" Harris
- "Tater Salad", nickname of comedian Ron White
- Tatars, for the Turkic people of Central Asia