or '''Tass' can refer to one of the following:
- Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union. TASS is the transliteration of the Russian abbreviation for it.
- ITAR-TASS, the Information Telegraph Agency of Russia.
- The Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a former British trade union.
- TASS, a Usenet newsreader. See Open Directory Project.
- TASS, an international company in design and crash simulation software. The name is an acronym which stands for TNO Automotive Safety Systems.
- The Army School System / The Army School System, USA military.
- Tactical Air Support Squadron, USA military
- Towed array sonar system, US Navy
- Tilt Authorisation and Speed Supervision, a control technology used on the West Coast Main Line and Virgin CrossCountry rail networks in the United Kingdom
- Tactical Automated Sensor System
- Toxic Anterior Segment Syndrome, an inflammation in the eye's interior
- Turbo Assembler, popular assemblers for the Commodore 64 and the PC.
- Tass River, New Zealand
- Tass Times in Tonetown, a video game.
- Tass, a village in Hungary.