is a train station
, Gifu Prefecture
- 25 May., 1884 Ogaki - Sekigahara and Tarui station were opened.
- 23 Aug., 1901 Ogaki - Tarui was duplicated.
- 10 Feb., 1902 Tarui - Sekigahara was duplicated.
- 11 Oct., 1944 By-pass line and Shin Tarui were opened. Only up bound (east bound )trains stoped at Tarui.
- 1 Nov., 1946 Tarui branch opened. Every east bound local trains and some west bound local trains stopped at Tarui.
- 1 Nov., 1986 Shin Tarui closed. Every local trains stopped at Tarui.
- 1 Apr,, 1987 Railways were privatized and Tarui Station was inherited by JR Central.
- Down bound (west bound) main line (One way): It does not pass Tarui station. Express trains and freight trains use this line.
- Up bound (east bound) main line (One way): It passes Tarui station.
- Tarui branch line (this is common name )
- Ogaki - Tarui (One way): West bound local trains use this line. (East bound trains use main line. )
- Tarui - Sekigahara (Single track): West bound local trains and east bound local trains which start from Sekigahara use this line.
Shin Tarui Station
From 1944 to 1986 there was on the west bound main line from Ogaki to Sekigahara. It was about 3km far from Tarui station and only down bound (west bound ) local trains stopped at the station. It had 1 through track and 1 siding track with side platform
!colspan=5|Central Japan Railway Company