The word Tamba
may refer to:
- Tamba Province, an old province in Japan
- Tamba, Hyogo - a city in Japan
- Tamba (moth), a genus of noctuid moths.
- Tetsuro Tamba, Japanese actor
- Tamba Hali, Liberia-born American football player
- Tamba, a puppet on Tikkabilla, a UK children's TV show
- Tamba is the traditional name given to the second born son in the Kono Tribe of Sierra Leone, West Africa. The first born is Sahr (Saah), the third born is Aiah (Eya), the fourth is Komba. The name order relates to a woman's second born son from a particular husband.
- Tamba is also used by Kissi tribes in the triangle region of Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia, otherwise known as the Parrot's beak region. Tamba is the second boy's name from a mother. Saah is first, Fayiah is third, Nyoumah is fourth. The Kissi tribe also name their girl children in order of Siah, Kumbah, Finda, Tewah, and Yawah (first through fifth).
- Tamba, a Limited Express train service operated by West Japan Railway Company desitines to the Tamba Province.
- The Twins and Multiple Births Association